Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

150 Points

Sunday, August 28th, 2022 9:14 PM

Closed

Resolved

finding the actual size of a download for us folk the have a limited amount of data

I would like to know how to find the size of a download?  And if I really need it for my security and to see if I want to take that risk.  It is a I need to know and it should be post under the download itself, not just a button that says install now with no other information shown?????    Why you ask?  Again!  it's ON a need to know basis what the download size is, for us folk that have a limited amount of data!  Size matters. Numbers are nice too!   So, if you would please help me out here. 

I have been with this company since It inception, I think it was Penicillin when they started.  Then went on to Trending and I love it's  of for 30 years, same red package. out of this world protection and easy to use

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

866 Messages

• 

34.9K Points

2 years ago

Good day, @eidykut!

Great suggestion! I understand where you're coming from I am also on limited data. 

I will endorse your suggestion to our Product Team.  I will keep you posted.

Superstar

• 

311 Messages

• 

7.6K Points

2 years ago

"I would like to know how to find the size of a download? "

So, if you know the size, you do not download it or what?

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

866 Messages

• 

34.9K Points

@claudiubotezatu​ I'm on limited data too. It helps me manage my data usage. I will alot data for important security updates and manage my data usage for games and other apps.

Superstar

• 

311 Messages

• 

7.6K Points

"I will alot data for important security updates"

How do you figure out  which security updates are important and which not????  All security updates should be downloaded the way they are pushed , not selected by the user .....

Brand User

Prodigy

• 

231 Messages

• 

4.4K Points

Hi, claudiubotezatu

It is important to constantly run all updates of the antivirus software on your devices because they are regularly threatened by new viruses. The anti-virus updates contain the latest files needed to combat new viruses and protect your devices from any chance of online threat.

TM_Karr

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights