Hotshot

• 

23 Messages

• 

510 Points

Tuesday, November 7th, 2023 12:43 AM

Closed

After I downloaded and reinstalled, it took all my PlayStation Wi-Fi signals

I recently purchased yearly subscription and left a pre-subscription run out, restored purchase and installed proper for Sims guard, and will not let me access. My PlayStation remotes. Even new ones I’ve tried two now

Hotshot

• 

23 Messages

• 

510 Points

9 months ago

Nest took my PlayStation when I manually installed

Hotshot

• 

23 Messages

• 

510 Points

nest also mixed up 3g and 4 and 5g

Hotshot

• 

23 Messages

• 

510 Points

Nest took my Bluetooth and ran it threw the universe 

Hotshot

• 

23 Messages

• 

510 Points

From head set first

Hotshot

• 

23 Messages

• 

510 Points

Then Spectrum made me purchase all my own Internet, router and Wi-Fi and then they registered it as theirs

Hotshot

• 

23 Messages

• 

510 Points

The kremlin ows me money

Hotshot

• 

23 Messages

• 

510 Points

9 months ago

Then I ordered ESPN and almost went threw the planet

Hotshot

• 

23 Messages

• 

510 Points

9 months ago

it would black out every time I switched it from my phone to PlayStation or TV

Hotshot

• 

23 Messages

• 

510 Points

I launched bitcoin with my banking and collection services at the same time went from wireless to phone and then all my blocked messages go

Hotshot

• 

23 Messages

• 

510 Points

9 months ago

Agard, Pro and Go Daddy I un throttled them

Hotshot

• 

23 Messages

• 

510 Points

9 months ago

Blocked them because our provider, had viruses coming through their lines, and I do not

Hotshot

• 

23 Messages

• 

510 Points

9 months ago

I let my Nighthawk router sit overnight with the VPN program in Ukraine and then updated it in two different languages Hebrew, one, Hebrew two and last update Russian through Escosa browser

Hotshot

• 

23 Messages

• 

510 Points

9 months ago

Pulled my information back with the original permissions, and Ukraine had hacked my router open

Hotshot

• 

23 Messages

• 

510 Points

9 months ago

Exposed 255.255.224.0

Hotshot

• 

23 Messages

• 

510 Points

9 months ago

Then somebody blasted the lines after I tried switching them, they mended everything together

Hotshot

• 

23 Messages

• 

510 Points

9 months ago

Sick of this shit

Hotshot

• 

23 Messages

• 

510 Points

I called that the Moses act on my bill collectors. All I wish for was good Internet

Hotshot

• 

23 Messages

• 

510 Points

I planted over 200,000 morel mushrooms, black and white. Then they mixed I believe I am grounded to the planet.

Hotshot

• 

23 Messages

• 

510 Points

9 months ago

All I got here was the chronologic of growing mushrooms and how important they are to bug serums and life in thillium

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

169 Messages

• 

3.4K Points

9 months ago

Hi @martinhhamernik42 ,

Based on what I understand from your post , you are having issues with your internet connection once you have installed one of our apps. Can you please specify to us if you are pertaining to Trend Micro Mobile Security affecting your internet connection? We had a known issue regards to Trend Micro Mobile Security - Webguard feature which makes the user unable to access the internet when using mobile data connection while Web Guard is enabled and this is occuring on IOS devices. 
If you are experiencing the same issue , you can try these Troubleshooting steps:

1.Go to App store and download the iTMMS update. 
2.Confirm that the installed version is 11.1.1044.
3.Enable mobile data while the web guard feature is ON and check if the issue has been resolved.

Also just a kind reminder , kindly refrain from spamming within the Trend Micro Community Thread so that we can maintain a healthy medium for Trend Micro Users.  Thank you!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights