Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7.4K)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Mac interface . Make it bigger

hi. how the hell can i make the screen bigger to see the actual info its telling me ? the corners dont drag out and there is no full screen option .

Question

Accidental touch lock

I can't turn off accidental touch lock on my Samsung phone

Problem

I’m not sure if it’s safe to let emails ext to read by my trend Micro

Is it safe to let trend read my emails and texts

Question

VpN on all the time?

The VPN and mobile security software always disconnect and are never on always on, I have to check them both for.protection. fix this!!

Problem

Is this file safe?

I wondered if these free cs2 cheats are safe?

Question

I will cancel my Trend if you don't unblock the Lotto app.

I cannot open my Lotto App, I have rung the Lotto site and they say it is not blocked at their end. It is the only App blocked. I'm annoyed

Problem

SPAM deluge-how to get rid of it?

I’m getting so much SPAM, I’m often missing verifiable email. How do I get rid of SPAM?

Problem

Viewing electronic contracts

Ever since I activated Trend I am seeing green boxes that cover the digital signatures in electronic contracts. This will not work for me. I need to be able to view these signatures. How do I disable this feature? Why does this feature even exist?

Question

history cleanup

why we can't clear the protection history like other programs ? I suggest to be enabled to clear it and deleting files from quranteen

Idea

Protection is off when close taskbar icon

why when i close TrendMicro icon on windows taskbar the protection is stopped ?

Problem

Help me to delete Trend Micro

Help me to delete Trend Micro 30 days free trial of my desktop it since been expire???

Problem

Trend Micro Changelog

Hello all, I am looking for Trend Micro version 17.8.1208 changelog. Where i can find it? Tried to search this forum and used google search, but i cannot find what was fixed/added in this 17.8.1208 version. I am using TM Antivirus Plus and i like it a lot. Especially Hypersensitive mode, which is so

Question

Trend Micro Mobile Security

Dear Trend Micro officer I would like you to inform the development department to add scan scheduling feature to Trend Micro Mobile security app. Because this nessesary for protect malware. Best Regards, Somwung

Idea

renewal

how do I do a renewal on this site?

Question

Unable to install Trend Micro app on the phone

I can't install the app even though I used to have Trend Micro app on the same phone. I am now unable to install it.It says that the phone isn't compatible with the app. I have Samsung SM-J33OF as seen from the screenshot.I did restart my phone. Is there a way to install it again, and am I doing som

Question

Отключение защиты

Систематически выключается антивирусная защита Trendmicro, хотя предоставлен полный доступ, сделан администратором, но защита выключается и направляет в специальные возможности для включения. Иногда помогает включение, а иногда перезагрузка телефона. Это происходит несколько раз в день. Версия должн

Problem

transfer my account to a new computer

My old MESH computer that you protected failed recently and was retired. I now have a new DELL computer. How can I transfer my security subscription to the new DELL computer? Keith Hindley 

Question

Wrong terminology "Release date"

If you click on "About your software" you get a list of components. Last column is "Release date" which is wrong. That date is, in fact, the date on which the component was installed on your PC , not the date when the component was released.

Question

My activation code was in use already?

Should I cancel my subscription, I bought a subscription and it was in use by an android already, hacked?

Question

Isn't Password Manager included in Maximum Security

First, let me state I have a fully paid and activated subscription to Maximum Security. On my account page, it's telling me I have both this paid account and a recently expired Password Manager account, which it wants me to renew. I have nearly 400 passwords stored there. I type in my current Max

Question