Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7.5K)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
unsubscribe and delete all

unsubscribe and delete all

Problem

Unable to Receive 2FA Verification Code (SMS)

Attention Trend Micro Community! We would like to give you some updates about the issue with the 2FA verification code. What to do! Check if Trend Micro Mobile Security for iOS is in the latest version. (11.2.1070) Observe Internet Connection Status while Web Guard is ON for both Wi-Fi and Mobile

Announcements

How to activate a license in a different country than the purchase country?

I get Trend Micro Maximum from my bank in my country, but I am travelling at the moment, and need to activate the new Key, but I cannot because I am in another country. How can I activate it?

Question

Trend Micro ID Protection — June 2024 Release

Hi, Trend Micro Community! Boost your identity security with the newest updates for Trend Micro ID Protection. Check out the release notes for a detailed overview. Your safety is our top priority!   ID Protection Portal https://idprotect.trendmicro.com/en-us Mobile App for Android 1.

Article

How can I tell if Trend Maximum is installed

I renewed my subscription yesterday and installed maximum security but I can't see any icon down the bottom right of screen near the time and date to tell me it's ok.

Question

Is it safe to give Persona a photo of my ID to verify my LinkedIn account?

I tried to sign in to my LinkedIn account, which I haven't used for a while. When I tried to reset my password, they said I needed to verify my identity by sending Persona a photo of my ID. Are they legit, do they erase my info once the verification is complete?

Question

Installation Trend Micro Antivirus on a PC Windows '7 - Problem with Windows Installer (not sure)

I 've Formatted an Hard disc of a PC with Windows '7 SP 1 in wich there was installed Trend Micro antivirus . After formatting i try to re-install Trend Micro Antivirus (with Autopcc.exe and AutopccP.exe  ) but installation is uncesssfully and appears an error about Windows installer. before f

Problem

Firewall

I had to turn off my Trend Micro firewall as it was stopping me from connecting to the internet. I've used it fine for years but for some reason it won't work now. Is there a risk not using the Trent Micro firewall? I already have the windows firewall active.

Question

Data tab not visible. Can't export passwords

I need to export my passwords from the PWM. The instructions say to go to settings, then the data tab. In my account there is no data tab. I see this has been an issue for people for several years - has anyone managed to get around this problem? Would really appreciate the help. Thanks

Problem

Pourquoi la protection des sites Web se désactive plusieurs fois par jour. C'est très pénible.

Pourquoi la protection des sites Web se désactive plusieurs fois par jour. C'est très pénible.

Question

Auto renewal cancellation

How can I cancel my subscription?? I did cancel my auto renewal and had it set for manual renewal but it continued anyway without any sign intervention. I want out ! its typical though with auto renewal! You’re told you can cancel at any point but when you try you never can do. Can my renewal b

Problem

VPN login most times I have to restart which in the end it take me longer than dial up. Today 20/07 all afternoon nothing

most times I have to restart which in the end it takes me longer than dial up. Today 20/07 all afternoon nothing and I still can't get VPN 10.33pm, what is happening any advice? Very frustrating it has pushed me to the point of cancelling and take my chances with Norton again.

Question

OpenVpn is blocked

Hello I use OpenVpn on my laptop to access my home's network. I noticed that Trend Micro tends to block access to my home automation that has this URL http://192.168.0.5:8080 I couldn't figure out how to put an exception. The only solution I found to make it work is to disable Trend Micro ☹

Problem

can i remove mcPhee once Trend installed

I have Trend installed , McPhee was already installed for free and now wants me to pay

Question

How do I turn off the Notification Data Blocked pop-up. It is extremely annoying.

How do I turn off this Notification Transfer of Data Blocked Pop UP? It is extremely annoying and makes it impossible to work on my laptop.

Question

Unprotected passwords

I am suspicious about this "43 unprotected passwords" notification. It's BS - I do not store any passwords.  Where are these passwords that are unprotected?  It just seems you want me to save them with your system and have me pay for something I don't need.  Please advise how I locat

Problem

Reduce notifications to the minimum

I know this was requested several times. But seriously, please let there be an option to mute it down to the point that it only shows up if there is a severe threat and my interaction is needed. It is distrating as hell that once every few minutes your app tells me that it's doing a great job. If I

Question

Do I have to reinstall Trend Micro Maximum Security after renewing subscription?

I'm a continuing user. Do I have to reinstall Trend Micro Maximum Security after renewing subscription?

Question

I thought I was paying you to PREVENT THIS!!!

Please help fix tbis

Question

trend micro popups with notification of website being blocked keeps on coming every 2 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trend micro popups with notification of website being blocked keeps on coming every 2 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how to stop it?

Problem