Skip to main content
PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••

Closed

Is Guruaid your contracted troubleshooting company. I feel that we may have been "scammed"

They requested payment to "clean out " our laptop before they would be able to restore Trend. How the program was removed I have no idea. This occurre

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_l 

5 y ago

Question

Closed

Driver update notices on new PC computer

Hi. I just purchased brand new computer and the sales person talked me into your company instead of others. Now I keep getting a notice that my driver

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_l 

5 y ago

Problem

Closed

ITUNES ERROR

hey guys. I just purchased a new CPU. when downloading ITUNES I'm getting an error when attempting to SYNC IPHONE. After a quick search, it was men

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_l 

5 y ago

Problem

Closed

Unable to use Trend Micor Security on Lumia 950XL

Have Trend Micro on PC and just bought Lumia 950XL, wanted to use Trend on this and tried to transfer via the link without success. Is this an issue o

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_claudia 

5 y ago

Question

Closed

Getting Aggravated!

I recently renewed and was upgraded to Trend Maximum Security 10. Ever since then I am encountering numerous issues with Vista Premium and Windows 8.

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_claudia 

5 y ago

Problem

Closed

Trend Micro Causes Windows 10 to freeze

I seem to be having a strange problem with trend micro. I have a windows 10 PC, Nvidia GeForce 980xt and stem as well as several games. This was a s

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_claudia 

5 y ago

Problem

Closed

Chrome won't allow me to access my bank (Huntington.com)

I need to access www.huntington.com on Chrome. I am unable to load the page and I get an error message about the firewall. How can I fix this issue?

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_claudia 

5 y ago

Question

Closed

how do I find disk clean?

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_l 

5 y ago

Question

Closed

TM Antivirus+ and Windows Defender?

I installed Antivirus+ and, at the recommendation of the Microsoft technician who sold it to me, turned off Windows Defender. However, this made said

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_l 

5 y ago

Question