Skip to main content
PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••

Closed

High CPU usage

Twice daily Trend software hijacks 78% or more of my CPU and "locks" up my PC, what's going on, any setting I can change to limit this?

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_l 

5 years ago

Problem

Closed

BSOD message

I clicked on a website earlier and my computer froze, it had a message with a blue screen and said I won't be able to close my browser (which I couldn

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_claudia 

5 years ago

Problem

Closed

Upgrading to a five machine license.

Have looked over the topics and haven't found what I need. I have the Maximum Security 2015 for three devices, but need to add another machine. How

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_jb 

5 years ago

Question

Closed

Resource Hog (high CPU and memory)

It just recently started happening. he Trend Micro Anti-Malware Solution is always running and using the resources shown in the task manager CPU 20-3

Problem

Closed

Can't upload photos to Zenfolio

I am having trouble uploading photos to my photography studio website at the following location:http://www.zenfolio.com/joansphotostu... When I have

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_claudia 

5 years ago

Problem

Closed

Unable to install update

I am getting messages "Unable to install update. Please connect to internet" (I am connected) and also "Something is wrong with the file received from

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_claudia 

5 years ago

Problem

Closed

Can't watch Youtube videos

Why can't I watch youtube videos and get on important things that I need for school? Security blocks everything....

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_l 

5 years ago

Question

Closed

Will I lose remaining license period if I upgrade now?

I am upgrading Trend Micro Premium Security 10, it says to get rid of the previous one. As I still have some weeks left on the previous one, will I

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_claudia 

5 years ago

Question

Closed

High memory usage in Win 10

recently win 7 upgraded to 10 about 6 out of 8 GB ram is consumed coreServiceShell seems like the top most memory consumer in processExplorer - coreSe

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_claudia 

5 years ago

Question

installation incomplete

I tried installing maximum security 2015 and a "Installation Incomplete" message came up:The computer has not started running a service needed by the

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_claudia 

5 years ago

Problem