Skip to main content
PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••

Closed

TM Antivirus+ and Windows Defender?

I installed Antivirus+ and, at the recommendation of the Microsoft technician who sold it to me, turned off Windows Defender. However, this made said

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_l 

5 years ago

Question

Closed

What is a 'Package json'

When I log on to my computer ever so often I get a message about a 'Package json' Should I be worried

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_claudia 

5 years ago

Problem

Closed

i cant turn on my antivirus?

For some reason i cannot turn on my internet security, it keeps telling me to restart to fix a problem. I restart and nothing happens.

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_l 

5 years ago

Problem

Closed

Cannot open iTunes

I just upgraded to Windows 10 and upgraded Trend Micro also for Windows 10. But now I can't open iTunes! I have to turn off Trend Micro, open iTunes,

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_l 

5 years ago

Problem

Closed

"Unable to download the file" error

When trying to download this year's version of TM Internet security, I get the error message "Unable to download the file. Make sure the computer has

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_l 

5 years ago

Problem

Closed

Loosing Default Gateway

keep loosing default gateway - troubleshooting issue and was told to check antivirus and firewall settings. Internet security 10.0.1265 installed.

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_claudia 

5 years ago

Problem

Closed

Microsoft scam

I have been having non stop phone calls from someone who says they are from Microsoft and they are trying to have me let them into my computer. Is the

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

bonniej46 

5 years ago

Question

Closed

How do I get rid of "Television Fanatic"?

I have a problem trying to delete "Television Fanatic" and a couple of others from my drive. When I try to delete I get "program in use, try again lat

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

woodartisan55 

5 years ago

Question

Closed

Can I use Trend Micro Maximum Security 2015 disc for 2016?

If I have a Trend Micro Maximum Security 2015- 3 device disc, brand new, still in the box can I install it and use it for 2016?Thanks,Joe

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_paul 

5 years ago

Question

Closed

Incorrect Labeling of joomla website as containing a virus - when it doesn't

So...I have disabled Trend Micro and will probably cancel the subscription. You have incorrectly labeled the file media/system/js/mootools-core.js on

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_paul 

5 years ago

Question