PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••

Closed

My screen turns gray after a while checking email on Juno

My ASUS notebook often slows down-the screen goes gray. After a while I get a pop-up that says to stop running script. Can I set up my computer to n

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Closed

How to turn off protection tempoary

I need to turn it off or lower the settings so I can run a program to see it it is the protection that is causing the problem

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Closed

Unable to download Maximum Security

Hi, I have just upgraded to maximum for three comps and two phones. I downloaded no probs on the phone, however trying to DL on windows 8 laptop and i

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Closed

Forget the Main Console password

Just renewed my subscription. Have reinstalled as instructed. Then went and changed and updated account details to ne email address. Then saved. Then

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Closed

Hacked

I opened an att from someone I know and it was a virus which has been passed on to all my contacts. Is it enough to just change my passwork

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 months ago

Closed

How to remove Zeus pop up

computer locks up , blue screen with a whole heap of computer numbers and a voice saying the computer is infected by zeus virus and we need to call so

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Closed

How to view virus details

Trendmicro Internet Security detected threats and has them listed in the logs. However, you can't expand the logs windows to see the complete file pa

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Closed

data encryption

does trend micro provide data encryption

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Closed

Trend Micro extensions crash Firefox

Firefox just crashes if I enable Trend Micro BEP Firefox extension 9.1.0.1035 or Trend Micro Osprey Firefox extension 2.0.0.1083. I am using Windows 7

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Closed

Mis-charged for Maximum Security license renewal

Re Customer 473922535003 Your price table shows cost as $129.95 for 24 month Max Security 4 Device renewal however I have been charged $139.95. Please

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago