PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••

Closed

mpc cleaner

virus installed on my computer, installs random programs. Cannot find virus. Virus installed MPC cleaner on comp. Control panel does not see it. T

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Closed

Error code 0x96000018

Got this error message when upgrading TM Internet Security An error occured during the transfer of your activation information. Please contact Trend M

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Closed

Adobe player

I am receiving a message that my adobe player needs to be updated. How do i know if that is valid? I complete surveys online line and some of the cont

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Closed

Double Trouble

Since I updated my trendmiccro security in December my computer takes forever to turn on. It seems that the security runs TWICE and unless you tick t

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Closed

Trend Micro causing my computer to freeze intermittently

My Trend Micro Internet Security is causing my system to freeze intermittently. Some times when surfing on the net, be it IE or Chrome it can freeze f

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Closed

License seat discrepancy?

Please do not change my question as you are incorrect I have a contract from Trend clearly stating I'm entitled to 4 devices... NOT 3. If that is an e

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Closed

My screen turns gray after a while checking email on Juno

My ASUS notebook often slows down-the screen goes gray. After a while I get a pop-up that says to stop running script. Can I set up my computer to n

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Closed

How to turn off protection tempoary

I need to turn it off or lower the settings so I can run a program to see it it is the protection that is causing the problem

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Closed

Unable to download Maximum Security

Hi, I have just upgraded to maximum for three comps and two phones. I downloaded no probs on the phone, however trying to DL on windows 8 laptop and i

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Closed

Forget the Main Console password

Just renewed my subscription. Have reinstalled as instructed. Then went and changed and updated account details to ne email address. Then saved. Then

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago