Favicon 128x128

Welcome to the Trend Micro Home Users Community!

Our support community is a great place to get help directly from Trend Micro support experts. Get your questions answered and problems solved!

You need to have a Trend Micro account to join this support community. To join, please click "CLICK HERE TO JOIN" button, and follow the steps to sign in with your Trend Micro account and password. If you do not know your Trend Micro account or password, please visit http://account.trendmicro.com.    

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 3881 - 3900 of 4299
Photo of creebo
MAC install
I have just ordered and downloaded the Maximum security 10. I have both MAC and PCs. I am trying to find the MAC OSX install Customer...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of fergusf
Removing ehdrv.sys
I am trying to re-install my Trend Maximum on a new PC which replaces my previous PC. I am running Windows 10 64 bit. This one came with ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of aefi
Renewal Messages
I have just renewed TM and keep getting error messages to connect to the internet and update virus and spyware protection even though I a...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of buzzz
need to restart
every time I start my computer it says that my protection has been disabled, and I need to restart to fix the issue. I have restarted 10...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of rgolemme
Trend Micro Loop
My Trend Micro program is asking me to get updates. I update it and then keep getting the message back that "i need to get updates" as we...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of aejdnoble
Installation stalled
I am trying to install maximum security. I get through to the installation, then it gets stuck at 25%, copying files and preparing frame...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of fjmitson
Possible malware
I received an email from my own email address to the same address. The subject consisted of a 16 digit alphanumeric string. There was a...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of ghopulence01
recurring problem
Hi guys...say i"m not sure why...but...i have to keep turning the trend anti spyware on...not sure if its my pc or maybe some kind of bug...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered