Favicon 128x128

Welcome to the Trend Micro Home Users Community!

Our support community is a great place to get help directly from Trend Micro support experts. Get your questions answered and problems solved!

You need to have a Trend Micro account to join this support community. To join, please click "CLICK HERE TO JOIN" button, and follow the steps to sign in with your Trend Micro account and password. If you do not know your Trend Micro account or password, please visit http://account.trendmicro.com.    

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 3881 - 3900 of 4154
Photo of tb2288
answer please
was told to sign in, and I would be brought back to where I was trying to ask a question?? didn't take me back, or give me any answer as ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of pnarhi
credit card authorization
i am having trouble using my credit cards for online purchases...i am given the prompt that the information is incorrect, yet if i call ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of mmdeck3
Package.json
There is no 'package.json' in the package, please make sure the 'package.json' is in the root of the package. SInce I have installed the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of bobgee
Renew/Upgrade of Trend
I have been offered from Trend to Renew/Upgrade to the Premium Security 10. I currently am running Trend Maximum Security Ver 10. What ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of snyounger
kbfilter.sys
We have Trend Micro Maximum Security installed and it doesn't indicate there are any problems when scanning. Is the kbfilter.sys file sup...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question