Favicon 128x128

Welcome to the Trend Micro Home Users Community!

Our support community is a great place to get help directly from Trend Micro support experts. Get your questions answered and problems solved!

You need to have a Trend Micro account to join this support community. To join, please click "CLICK HERE TO JOIN" button, and follow the steps to sign in with your Trend Micro account and password. If you do not know your Trend Micro account or password, please visit http://account.trendmicro.com.    

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 3741 - 3760 of 3772
Photo of june.reid8
License seat discrepancy?
Please do not change my question as you are incorrect I have a contract from Trend clearly stating I'm entitled to 4 devices... NOT 3. If...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of sensounico
My screen turns gray after a while checking email on Juno
My ASUS notebook often slows down-the screen goes gray. After a while I get a pop-up that says to stop running script. Can I set up my ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of tomy222
How to turn off protection tempoary
I need to turn it off or lower the settings so I can run a program to see it it is the protection that is causing the problem
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of justin_katie1
Unable to download Maximum Security
Hi, I have just upgraded to maximum for three comps and two phones. I downloaded no probs on the phone, however trying to DL on windows 8...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of pfr16310
Forget the Main Console password
Just renewed my subscription. Have reinstalled as instructed. Then went and changed and updated account details to ne email address. Then...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of swt0712
Hacked
I opened an att from someone I know and it was a virus which has been passed on to all my contacts. Is it enough to just change my passwork
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of brett_syd
How to remove Zeus pop up
computer locks up , blue screen with a whole heap of computer numbers and a voice saying the computer is infected by zeus virus and we ne...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of kjubeck
How to view virus details
Trendmicro Internet Security detected threats and has them listed in the logs. However, you can't expand the logs windows to see the com...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of clay.cuthbertson
data encryption
does trend micro provide data encryption
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of rcarlson_jr
Trend Micro extensions crash Firefox
Firefox just crashes if I enable Trend Micro BEP Firefox extension 9.1.0.1035 or Trend Micro Osprey Firefox extension 2.0.0.1083. I am us...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of alcatfish
Mis-charged for Maximum Security license renewal
Re Customer 473922535003 Your price table shows cost as $129.95 for 24 month Max Security 4 Device renewal however I have been charged $...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of rbartolotto
Should I leave AVG protection on or uninstall it?
I have AVG Protection on one of the laptops i have installed TrendMicro onto, shoudl I leave this on or unistall it? If i unistall it, AV...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of margaret.knorr
How to turn on protection after replaced motherboard
Have just had motherboard replaced. how do i turn on protection? laptop says to restart computer to fix problem. didn't work
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of sacokie
Why won't my protection stay on?
Trend Micro product version
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of crabtreerd
BSOD: DllRegisterServer failed
I just received the following message one of my Windows 10 computers running Trend Micro Internet Security. BSOD: DllRegisterServer faile...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of aemurr
High CPU usage
Twice daily Trend software hijacks 78% or more of my CPU and "locks" up my PC, what's going on, any setting I can change to limit this?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of mcneil1255
BSOD message
I clicked on a website earlier and my computer froze, it had a message with a blue screen and said I won't be able to close my browser (w...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Social Customer Service Team
[FAQ] Seeing BSOD full screen message, what to do
We're seeing more technical support scams recently, where fake critical system error messages are displayed after clicking on a web link ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Doug Dandridge
Upgrading to a five machine license.
Have looked over the topics and haven't found what I need. I have the Maximum Security 2015 for three devices, but need to add another m...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of greg.garro
Resource Hog (high CPU and memory)
It just recently started happening. he Trend Micro Anti-Malware Solution is always running and using the resources shown in the task mana...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged