Favicon 128x128

Welcome to the Trend Micro Home Users Community!

Our support community is a great place to get help directly from Trend Micro support experts. Get your questions answered and problems solved!

You need to have a Trend Micro account to join this support community. To join, please click "CLICK HERE TO JOIN" button, and follow the steps to sign in with your Trend Micro account and password. If you do not know your Trend Micro account or password, please visit http://account.trendmicro.com.    

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 3721 - 3740 of 4308
Photo of dgmeyers
I'm un-protected!
I had to do a re-set on my computer, now Trend is no longer on my computer. How do I get it back. There is still time left on my subscrip...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of weseegrizz
TM start up problem
when i turn on my windows 7 pc, TM does not automatically turn on. Have to hit the icon to start TM. If i don't hit the icon I get a mess...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of rosspj1
Subscription cancellation
I have just received from Trend Micro, 4.11 pm today, saying you have cancelled my subscription. Is this true or am I being hacked? Pete...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of tomhjohnson
Windows 7 re-install
I want to re-install Windows 7. This is not allowed, because Trend Micro Internet Security 2007 (!) is still installed. I know I had it 9...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of staylor
Incompatible Software Found
Cannot install Maximum Security: Incompatible Software Found; TrendMicro OfficeScan 8.0 SC version. Next message is: 'This action is only...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of weigle
Infection
One of the computers I have Trend Micro Maximum installed on has been infected by "Javaws.exe*32" I am running SpyHunter to get rid of i...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question