Favicon 128x128

Welcome to the Trend Micro Home Users Community!

Our support community is a great place to get help directly from Trend Micro support experts. Get your questions answered and problems solved!

You need to have a Trend Micro account to join this support community. To join, please click "CLICK HERE TO JOIN" button, and follow the steps to sign in with your Trend Micro account and password. If you do not know your Trend Micro account or password, please visit http://account.trendmicro.com.    

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 3661 - 3680 of 3701
Photo of crabtree24
Windows Firewall Control
Hello, Following a clean install of Windows 10. I installed my Trend Micro and my Firewall (Windows Firewall Control 4). I have put th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of pandjsnook
Unable to activate by a new serial number
I can't get the virus scan activated. It won't accept the new Serial Number.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of somercamb
Results Window is frozen after MALWARE SCAN and DUPLICATES SCAN
Twice today, once after scanning for viruses/malware and another after scanning for duplicate files, the results window is frozen in that...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of sfmatma
mpc cleaner
virus installed on my computer, installs random programs. Cannot find virus. Virus installed MPC cleaner on comp. Control panel does n...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of dabitzer5
blocked phone number
i inadvertently added a phone number to my blocked list and cant seem to get it off even putting it on the approved list. how can i fix ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of esyounkins
Error code 0x96000018
Got this error message when upgrading TM Internet Security An error occured during the transfer of your activation information. Please ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Mel
Adobe player
I am receiving a message that my adobe player needs to be updated. How do i know if that is valid? I complete surveys online line and som...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of sdavo26
Double Trouble
Since I updated my trendmiccro security in December my computer takes forever to turn on. It seems that the security runs TWICE and unle...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Peter
Trend Micro causing my computer to freeze intermittently
My Trend Micro Internet Security is causing my system to freeze intermittently. Some times when surfing on the net, be it IE or Chrome it...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of june.reid8
License seat discrepancy?
Please do not change my question as you are incorrect I have a contract from Trend clearly stating I'm entitled to 4 devices... NOT 3. If...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of sensounico
My screen turns gray after a while checking email on Juno
My ASUS notebook often slows down-the screen goes gray. After a while I get a pop-up that says to stop running script. Can I set up my ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of tomy222
How to turn off protection tempoary
I need to turn it off or lower the settings so I can run a program to see it it is the protection that is causing the problem
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of justin_katie1
Unable to download Maximum Security
Hi, I have just upgraded to maximum for three comps and two phones. I downloaded no probs on the phone, however trying to DL on windows 8...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of pfr16310
Forget the Main Console password
Just renewed my subscription. Have reinstalled as instructed. Then went and changed and updated account details to ne email address. Then...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of swt0712
Hacked
I opened an att from someone I know and it was a virus which has been passed on to all my contacts. Is it enough to just change my passwork
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of brett_syd
How to remove Zeus pop up
computer locks up , blue screen with a whole heap of computer numbers and a voice saying the computer is infected by zeus virus and we ne...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of kjubeck
How to view virus details
Trendmicro Internet Security detected threats and has them listed in the logs. However, you can't expand the logs windows to see the com...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of clay.cuthbertson
data encryption
does trend micro provide data encryption
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of rcarlson_jr
Trend Micro extensions crash Firefox
Firefox just crashes if I enable Trend Micro BEP Firefox extension 9.1.0.1035 or Trend Micro Osprey Firefox extension 2.0.0.1083. I am us...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of alcatfish
Mis-charged for Maximum Security license renewal
Re Customer 473922535003 Your price table shows cost as $129.95 for 24 month Max Security 4 Device renewal however I have been charged $...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved