Favicon 128x128

Welcome to the Trend Micro Home Users Community!

Our support community is a great place to get help directly from Trend Micro support experts. Get your questions answered and problems solved!

You need to have a Trend Micro account to join this support community. To join, please click "CLICK HERE TO JOIN" button, and follow the steps to sign in with your Trend Micro account and password. If you do not know your Trend Micro account or password, please visit http://account.trendmicro.com.    

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 3641 - 3660 of 4150
Photo of micaljo2az
Can't Install Printer
Something is stopping me from installing my printer. Can you help me and find out what is stopping the program. It will not let me instal...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Cacb57
tablet
i have subscription to tren micro , i installed on my tablet , something popped saying i had the wrong app
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of paul
threat window constantly active
One of my systems is constantly displaying the 'All threats resolved window' and it's clocking up the number of threats. However, I've ru...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of michaelrice61
Remove cookies
Why won't trend micro remove Cookies Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Do I need to do update my Trend Micro securit...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of raydant17
confused
I have new pc still have old laptop want to keep both protected need to download on to new pc but I cant is it because the new pc has sti...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of sueniven
Scedule scanning
On my previous PC running W7 I had a quick scan run every time the PC was started and had a complete scan done automatically once a week....
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of lyndabain512
Unable to open download
I renewed my prescription - by using the links in the email sent to me, I purchased and paid for it. However, after downloaded I get thi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of DiFrisina
Problem with renewal
I spoke with Geek Squad last night. Our Trend Micro was renewed and was to be installed by today. Can you tell me if I need to do anyth...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered