Favicon 128x128

Welcome to the Trend Micro Home Users Community!

Our support community is a great place to get help directly from Trend Micro support experts. Get your questions answered and problems solved!

You need to have a Trend Micro account to join this support community. To join, please click "CLICK HERE TO JOIN" button, and follow the steps to sign in with your Trend Micro account and password. If you do not know your Trend Micro account or password, please visit http://account.trendmicro.com.    

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 3641 - 3660 of 4305
Photo of laptop
Hard drive hijack!
I have been using TM on a new Windows 10 laptop for a few months only and already there is a folder, AMSP, that is rapidly gobbling up my...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of trmarmon
Nook HD + incessant reboots
Long time issue with Nook HD+. It causes the tablet to reboot constantly. It may be 10 minutes usage or typically 1 minute. Matters not w...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of ken.dyer4
cover
i have cover on my laptop...i have bought another laptop...how do i extend my cover to my new laptop
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of jwdyck
get psat step 2
I cannot get past step 2. I have installed step 1 several times. How long is "a couple" of minutes in step 2? Installing without a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of saiyidazlan
Chrome Extension
Hi,I cannot download chrome extension after many attempts over several days. Message : Failed Network error. No problem with my internet ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of dennis.toona
msvcr110.dll error message
After an update to W10...I get an error message that the pwmconsole.exe will not work because msvcr110.dll is not loaded...consequently I...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer