Favicon 128x128

Welcome to the Trend Micro Home Users Community!

Our support community is a great place to get help directly from Trend Micro support experts. Get your questions answered and problems solved!

You need to have a Trend Micro account to join this support community. To join, please click "CLICK HERE TO JOIN" button, and follow the steps to sign in with your Trend Micro account and password. If you do not know your Trend Micro account or password, please visit http://account.trendmicro.com.    

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 3581 - 3600 of 4346
Photo of droger
Elara Adware/Malware Removal?
My PC has the Elana Adware/Malware.  Trend didn't catch it, so now I need to remove it.  There are a number of sites and blogs indicating...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of jleeps
Subscrition Renewal
Hi I originally signed up for 3 computers, but now i only need it for one and my subscription is due for renewal. Can I just renew for on...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JOELR35660
Adding another Computer
I need to add our hp envy x360 convertible to our account. We have one computer registered. I have a product ID but not a serial number f...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of craufurd
Billing query
I renewed my internet security for two years on 27 September (although not due for several weeks), taking up the offer of a reduced fee ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered