Favicon 128x128

Welcome to the Trend Micro Home Users Community!

Our support community is a great place to get help directly from Trend Micro support experts. Get your questions answered and problems solved!

You need to have a Trend Micro account to join this support community. To join, please click "CLICK HERE TO JOIN" button, and follow the steps to sign in with your Trend Micro account and password. If you do not know your Trend Micro account or password, please visit http://account.trendmicro.com.    

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 3561 - 3580 of 4354
Photo of jimspangler
What is Y! Confidential?
I started getting a popup above my system tray after upgrading Windows 10. I clicked on it thinking it was from Yahoo, but it did nothing...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of swanro
Trend micro turned off!
Can anyone let me know why my trendmicro maximum security was turned off this morning as I did not turn it off Will appreciate a respons...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of elwynclose
Blocked Files by Yahoo
Hi my broadband provider Yahoo is blocking Trend Micro when I try to download my pdf files for example on Datacom payslip how to change...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of silverclouds
Protection disabled
still not change check all had it for four months then all sudden this happens being doing this for 3 hours Note: This conversation was...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of gary
Protection Disabled
Hello. I have been getting the message "Protection Disabled - Please restart the computer to fix the problem" I have restarted a number...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of diy987
Replacing PC with laptop
I have purchased a new laptop 2 in 1 to replace an older PC. My account currently has 3 devices on it and I want to transfer protection ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered