Favicon 128x128

Welcome to the Trend Micro Home Users Community!

Our support community is a great place to get help directly from Trend Micro support experts. Get your questions answered and problems solved!

You need to have a Trend Micro account to join this support community. To join, please click "CLICK HERE TO JOIN" button, and follow the steps to sign in with your Trend Micro account and password. If you do not know your Trend Micro account or password, please visit http://account.trendmicro.com.    

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Conversations 2281 - 2300 of 2475
Photo of aejdnoble
Installation stalled
I am trying to install maximum security. I get through to the installation, then it gets stuck at 25%, copying files and preparing frame...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of fjmitson
Possible malware
I received an email from my own email address to the same address. The subject consisted of a 16 digit alphanumeric string. There was a...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of ghopulence01
recurring problem
Hi guys...say i"m not sure why...but...i have to keep turning the trend anti spyware on...not sure if its my pc or maybe some kind of bug...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of souf
Download problem
re order number 12477807459 Graeme Soufflot. Can't seem to get the download working. I had a few problems with my computer yesterday a...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of beegeewiz07
wont stay active
my trend 2016 keeps shutting down when I close my pc..and I have to manually start when I open my pc..even though I have it set on securi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered