Win10 Fall Creator issue w/'home' version of TM AV+ 2018 Edition?

• Question
  • Updated 11 months ago
  • Answered
I'm rather worried about the Windows 10 Fall Creator Update causing problems on my 6-month old home laptop(which recently had it's HDD replaced) with the newly installed TM Antivirus+(2018 Edition)...; from what I've read, the problems only seem to be plaguing users of 'business' models of TrendMicro's products...as a user of 'home' versions of both Windows 10 and TrendMicro, do I have anything to fear, or are my anxiety issues simply getting the better of me, again?
Photo of samurai824

samurai824

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 11 months ago

Photo of TM_Ferry

TM_Ferry, Employee

• 2,536 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Hi samurai824,

Thank you for posting here.

You're correct. We recently had problem with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update but it is already fixed.

The latest installer on our download center and esupport article should now work with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.

You may refer to this links:

For Download Center

For Esupport article

Hope this helps.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Trend Micro Home Users Community
Photo of samurai824

samurai824

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I'd just installed version 12.0 of Antivirus+(2018 Edition) to the laptop this afternoon before the FC Update began...it's still in progress, but so far, hasn't given me any trouble in relation to TrendMicro...thanks!

I used this link to get the installer from, so I believe this was the correct location, right?  https://esupport.trendmicro.com/en-us/home/pages/technical-support/1114645.aspx
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.