If I turn off "EXIT" Trend Micro then Bridge works fine.
I have included Adobe Bridge in the exceptions list & that does not work either.
I can't find any information on this one. It may be best if you call support and get your issue resolved quickly by one of the techs. This link should give you the number if you don't already have it (Thanks to Claudia.
Please refer to below page to contact us via phone or chat, guaranteed they're all "GOOD" ;-)
Ways to Contact Support ).
I would like to ask if do you have other security software beside Trend Micro, it may conflict with one another that might cause the problem and I do recommend to uninstall like the following:
- Search Protect
- Search Qu
- Google Desktop
Other thing that might the problem occur are:
- Corrupted installation of the program
- Interrupted update of the program might cause the resources malfunction
1. Open the TrendMicro Diagnostic Toolkit by doing the following: a)On your keyboard,press the Windows Windows Key + R keys to open the Run command.
b)Type"supporttool.exe" on the Open field, then click OK.
2. Click (C)Uninstall tab.
3. Click 2. DeleteNow. This will delete the security update files from your computer.
4. Click Close.
5. Try updating yourTrend Micro Security program again
a) At the bottom right-hand corner of your desktop, right-click on the Trend Micro system tray icon.Open the Main Console
b) Select Check for Program Updates.
c) The About Your Software window will appear and will automatically check for available updates.
d) Click Close once the download is complete or if there are no new avaible updates.
Then you can try again to run the Adobe Bridge
Thank you for a prompt response to help us.
Trend Micro Home Users Community