Where's the 2020 Email Link??

• Question
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • Answered
I received an email that the beta for micro security has now finished, was advise my a trend team member to reinstall my trend micro antivirus 15 Version.
I saw a letter from Another Client DW White with the same situation.
I also never received my link to the 2020 Security Version Either:(
Why be part of a beta trial when you can't keep your promises???
Not happy:(
Photo of mihaku1

mihaku1

• 288 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
  • Let Down!!

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of TM_Gladys

TM_Gladys, Employee

• 410 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Hi mihaku1,

Apology for the confusion this has caused you. After reading your comment from this thread, you have successfully downloaded and installed the beta version. Dante advised you to used your official serial number to the beta version installed on your machine to be able to be qualified on the 90 days extension that will reflect sometime in July. You just need to continually use the beta build and it will eventually be upgraded to the official build once it has been released to the public.

Detailed statement regarding this can be read on this thread (please check post and comment from TM_Aldreen). Hope this address your concern. Thank you very much. 

~Gladys from Beta Team
Photo of mihaku1

mihaku1

Now I'm Really Confused!!
I Was Told To Reinstall My Anti Virus 15 Because Beta Had Finished
Do I Reinstall Beta Now??? Will I Still Get the 2020 Link!!
Photo of TM_Gladys

TM_Gladys, Employee

Hi mihaku1,

Please reinstall the beta version so that we can see backend that you are using your official serial number on the beta build. In any case that you do not have the copy of the Trend Micro Security 2020 beta, you can download it here (Antivirus+).  

May I know what do you mean on the 2020 link? Thank you!

~Gladys from Beta Team
Photo of mihaku1

mihaku1

Thanks Gladys
I meant the 2020 beta 90 day extension
I am reinstalling the beta now:)
Photo of TM_Gladys

TM_Gladys, Employee

Hi mihaku1,

For the 90 days extension, it will be automatically take effect on your account sometime mid July. (Unfortunately, this is not available at this time). We will notify you via mail. Even though beta period has ended, we will be needing to verify the official build that will be available in the market.

Hope this address your concern. Rest assured, that you will be receiving a notification that your license is extended to 90 days. Thank you very much.

~Gladys from Beta Team
Photo of mihaku1

mihaku1

Thanks for your update Gladys
Beta Back Up And Running Once More:) 
Regards Michelle

Photo of TM_Gladys

TM_Gladys, Employee

Hi mihaku1,

Noted on this. Thank you very much.