We just received an email saying that our subscription is not activated but it is installed and running. Why did we get this email?

• Question
  • Updated 11 months ago
  • Acknowledged
We just received an email saying that our subscription is not activated but we installed it last week and it is running on our PC correctly.  Why did we get this email?
Photo of jbladegaard

jbladegaard

• 70 Points

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of TM_Pat

TM_Pat, Official Rep

• 10,436 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello jbladegaard and welcome to the Community!

Thank you for letting us know about this issue that you have encountered. Apologies for the inconvenience.

I checked your account and it shows that your subscription has been already activated. Kindly disregard the email that you have received as it may have been sent by mistake. Again, apologies for this inconvenience.

Furthermore, kindly open the Trend Micro program on your computer and please check if it shows the correct expiration date. That way, you will be able to verify that the protection is already activated.

I hope this helps! Should you have any other concern, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Enjoy the rest of the week!

Trend Micro Home Users Community
Photo of celefte1

celefte1

• 60 Points
Could you please check my account too? I have received the same email and mine was activated two weeks ago.
Photo of TM_Pat

TM_Pat, Official Rep

• 10,286 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Moved to another thread.

Please reference the new conversation here: Subscription Information Inquiry

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.