Unable to access Zenfolio photo galleries.

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Solved
I am unable to access galleries on my Zenfolio site when logged in.
This only happens when Trend Micro Maximum Security is installed.
The zenfolio site has been added as a trusted website to the exception list and the problem continues.

I do not have this issue on other machines not running Trend Micro.
I have unistalled Trend Micro and the problem goes away.

I am using Chrome but have tried this on other browser with the same issues.

Is there anyway to over come this.
Photo of rod

rod

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of TM_L

TM_L, Official Rep

• 15,760 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Thank you for contacting us in our new support community! Regarding your question, I understand although you've added the URL as a trusted website to the exception list already, the problem continues.  Could you please remove existing Zenfolio related URLs and then add these two URLs below?
http://*.zenfolio.com/*
https://*.zenfolio.com/*

We've seen this worked for some of our customers.

Here's a reference doc for the steps just in case: 
Configuring the Exception List of Trend Micro Security software

Please let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Trend Micro Home Users Community 
Photo of rod

rod

Hi,

This has not corrected the problem.
Is there any other actions I could take.
Photo of TM_L

TM_L, Official Rep

Sorry that the above solution wasn't effective. If your Data Theft Prevention feature is on, please temporarily disable this feature (or try to change the settings), and check if the issue is solved or not. Here's a related support doc for your reference:
Using the Data Theft Prevention feature of Trend Micro Security

If the problem persists, to help you further with this problem, could you provide screenshots of "Unable to access Zenfolio photo galleries. "? Once we understand more, we'll be able to better assist you and recommend additional solutions. Thanks.

Photo of rod

rod

Data Theft Prevention is not turned on.

I can login to my zenfolio account but when I try and access my galleries by clicking photos in the menu it hangs on "Loading ..." (refer attached image.)

I have to uninstall Trend Micro for it to function correctly - just disabling not work. Trend Micro does 
Photo of TM_L

TM_L, Official Rep

Thanks for providing screenshot. Per your description and screenshot provided, we also reproduced this situation in our lab and are now investigating this issue with product development team. Once a solution is available, we will update you right away. 

Photo of TM_L

TM_L, Official Rep

Official Response
We were informed by our product development team that the newest update will be released on June 24th, and this update will fix your issue with Zenfolio. Very sorry about the inconveniences caused and I hope we did not interfere with your website development work too much. Thanks.

Photo of rod

rod

This appears to be resolved and I am having no problems.
Photo of TM_L

TM_L, Official Rep

Thanks for the update! It's so nice to hear that you can use Zenfolio site normally now! Please contact us here at any time for any questions or problems in the future. Thank you! :-)

(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.