TROJ_GEN.R039C0PF818

• Problem
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • In Progress
Issue 1. TROJ_GEN.R039C0PF818 detected by Full Scan and bacepi removed from AppData/Roaming. Can not find any reference to this R039C0PF818 or bacepi on Internet. Any information on any further follow up I should do ? Running Windows 7 on old Fujitsu Siemens desktop. Issue 2. Also - am getting Trend report blocking taskeng.exe "CreateProcessWithCmdLine". Starts when my son logs on (could be YouTube) and is then reported hourly. Since April, maybe earlier. As it was blocked, I have not worried too much about it. Only one Taskeng appears in Search, only one TaskMgr process running.
Photo of stevecoppins

stevecoppins

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • Concerned

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of TM_Kiko

TM_Kiko, Employee

• 10,442 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello stevecoppins ! Welcome to the community!

We will be sending you an email with a Trend Micro service reference number included. We would like to know more about the detection that your security has and we will need to collect logs to further look into this.

Kindly check your inbox within the next 24 hours for the details.

Thanks!

All the best.
Photo of stevecoppins

stevecoppins

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
ok sorry for tardy response. the taskeng reports have stopped - I removed a scheduled task, which appears to have been Bing related and that stopped the problem. just need to know if the last virus scan killed off this trojan. can not find this bacepi file.....
Photo of TM_Malik

TM_Malik

• 9,374 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi stevecoppins,

Do you still have the security logs for both detection? Kindly send a screenshot if you do or reply on the email TM_Kiko has sent you before so that we can gather more details about the file that was detected.

Thanks!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.