Trend Micro Maximum Security 2016 - 6 Licenses.

• Problem
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • In Progress
Hi, I purchased a few months ago the Trend Micro Maximum Security 2016 which was for 6 Licenses. However, on installing my sixth license it registers my sixth license as deactivated. My first five licenses are working fine. I would like to know why I am experiencing an issue on installing the sixth License. I have 4 x Laptops and 2 x Androids (which includes a Smartphone). The Sixth License is not working on my 4th Laptop. I have uninstalled the sixth license and reinstalled, but this will not work. Your assistance is appreciated. Thank you. :)
Photo of Sonny.Taiaroa

Sonny.Taiaroa

• 70 Points

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of TM_L

TM_L, Official Rep

• 15,740 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
We're glad to help! We just checked your account and looks like 2 of your devices took up duplicate seats in your 6-seat license. It's easy to remove these duplicate seats -- simply follow the steps in the following online help doc:
Deleting previous Trend Micro installations in your Trend Micro Account (MyAccount)

If you accidentally removed an active seat, you can simply re-enter your serial number when you open our program / app. Once you've cleaned up the license seats, please install Maximum Security on your 4th PC and let us know how that goes. Thanks!

Trend Micro Home Users Community

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.