Trend Micro Maximum Security 2016 - 6 Licenses.

• Problem
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • In Progress
Hi, I purchased a few months ago the Trend Micro Maximum Security 2016 which was for 6 Licenses. However, on installing my sixth license it registers my sixth license as deactivated. My first five licenses are working fine. I would like to know why I am experiencing an issue on installing the sixth License. I have 4 x Laptops and 2 x Androids (which includes a Smartphone). The Sixth License is not working on my 4th Laptop. I have uninstalled the sixth license and reinstalled, but this will not work. Your assistance is appreciated. Thank you. :)
Photo of Sonny.Taiaroa

• 70 Points

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of TM_L

TM_L, Official Rep

• 15,720 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
We're glad to help! We just checked your account and looks like 2 of your devices took up duplicate seats in your 6-seat license. It's easy to remove these duplicate seats -- simply follow the steps in the following online help doc:
Deleting previous Trend Micro installations in your Trend Micro Account (MyAccount)

If you accidentally removed an active seat, you can simply re-enter your serial number when you open our program / app. Once you've cleaned up the license seats, please install Maximum Security on your 4th PC and let us know how that goes. Thanks!

Trend Micro Home Users Community