Trend Micro is all of a sudden blocking me from logging into my Quickbooks files. Any suggestions?

• Problem
  • Updated 7 months ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Trend Micro is all of a sudden blocking me from logging into my Quickbooks files. Any suggestions?

Quickbooks problem
Photo of tlp4747

tlp4747

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 months ago

Photo of Schiwata

Schiwata

• 382 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Did anything change or update for Quickbooks and/or Trend Micro?
Are there some sort of error message that appears? Anything our of the ordinary that happens?
Does it work if you turn off Trend Micro Security?
Photo of Ben

Ben

• 484 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
tlp4747 did you read my answer? Please keep your question to 1 conversation. As I see now you asked the same question again. 
Trend Micro does not block you from any program. It has to do with your settings. If you are not sure of the settings you made then remove all of Trend Micro through the uninstall Tool you find on the website. This will take away everything in setting you made, so keep in mind to copy your key before.
After this install Trend Micro again.
Photo of tlp4747

tlp4747

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thank you for the reply.  Trend Micro support was able to walk me through building an exception list so that I could access my Quickbooks program.  It was definitely blocking access to that program.
Photo of Ben

Ben

• 484 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Glad I could give you the solution this way and can go on. I am using Trend Micro now for 15 years and often know the in and out... have a nice day 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.