Trend Micro 2018 Beta

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Any ETA of when this will be released (final version)?
https://beta.trendmicro.com/en/99078/english/he.aspx
Photo of ahsans

ahsans

• 2,544 Points 2k badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of TM_Ferry

TM_Ferry, Employee

• 2,126 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Hi ahsans,

Thank you for posting your concern here.

We usually release a new version of Trend Micro program by third quarter of the year, maybe late September. Your Trend Micro program will automatically upgrade to the latest version if it is already available and released.

Hope this answers your inquiry. Please don't hesitate to post here in our community if you have any concern regarding Trend Micro.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Trend Micro Home Users Community
Photo of ahsans

ahsans

• 2,544 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
I still have my Trend Micro Maximum Security 2017 (11.1.1045), and just this morning I got an email from Trend Micro about the early bird offer and saying that I got only 119 days left and if I renew by today, I will get an $20 cashback. So that's what I did this morning, I renewed it and they transferred the 119 days into my new account, so now I have 485 days (expiration date: 8/31/2018) and I will get my $20 cashback offer within day(s). So by this year ( late September 2017), I will be getting the 2018 version?
Photo of TM_Victor

TM_Victor, Employee

• 4,614 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
Hi ahsans

Once the new version of the Trend Micro programs are released, all customers with active Trend Micro license are eligible for the upgrade to the 2018 version. There would be no additional payment for the installer file and it will be readily available on our download center and the Trend Micro Esupport web pages which you may check on these links below.

Trend Micro Home and Home Office Esupport

Trend Micro Download Center

Please note that the device must also meet the system requirements for the latest version as some other device running with the older operating system would no longer be able to use the new version releases.

There will be no need to worry as well as once it has been released, a notifications for the upgrade will also be present so you will not be left out of the previous version.

I hope this answers your inquiry regarding the future releases of the Trend Micro programs.

Please don't hesitate to post here in our community if you have any concern regarding Trend Micro.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Trend Micro Home Users Community