The expiration date does not appear on my screen; all it says is "Activated" but no date?

• Question
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • In Progress
The expiration date does not appear on my screen; all it says is "Activated" and when I click on that, I get subscription info but not the expiration date???
Photo of snowdog64

snowdog64

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of TM_Cha

TM_Cha, Employee

• 1,884 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hi snowdog64,

May I know what device are you using? I've checked your subscriptions here and 1 license is about to expire on August 20, 2019. 
Your subscription is from Best Buy and that's the reason why you're only able to see that it's Activated. 

To check your subscription details, you may sign in to your Trend Micro account.
Here's the link: Trend Micro Account

Should you need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

~Cha
Photo of snowdog64

snowdog64

Your response is bullshit.  It shouldn't matter where you purchased your Trend Micro subscription....the account should show an expiration date.  The "activated" label is misleading and does not provide the customer with information they should have.  That's okay, I'm researching other companies and will get rid of Trend Micro since they don't seem to want to change their ways.  I highly recommend others do the same.  And as for the license expiring on August 20th, that's fake as well.  It appears Trend Micro allowed me to purchase a second protection (that was not needed) without informing me that I already had protection thru the Best Buy subscription.  This is known as deceiving the customer.  Any lawyers out there want to take this one on?
Photo of TM_Kim

TM_Kim, Employee

• 2,612 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Hi, snowdog64.

There are different builds of Trend Micro programs from our different partners such as BestBuy or internet providers. For the Trend Micro subscriptions from our partners, it has the word Activated to confirm that your subscription is working on your device.

If you will sign in your Trend Micro account to our My Account website (https://account.trendmicro.com/mylogin), it will show you the information you need regarding your subscription. Here's how it looks like:

In case you need more help in signing in your account, please let us know immediately. 

- Kim
Photo of trenttech

trenttech

Are you look on the Desktop/Laptop? Under account 
Photo of TM_Kim

TM_Kim, Employee

• 2,392 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Hi, trenttech.

The subscription is from Best Buy that's why the expiration date is also not visible on that part.

- Kim