renewal notice

• Question
  • Updated 7 months ago
  • Answered
cannot stop renewal notice pop-ups....
i already renewed,2 months ago. perhaps if TM checked records of 
customers they would find out renewal has been made. having said this,
i am now certain i will not keep TM as security even though i have been with 
you for about 15 years...i am really fed up with these renewal notices.
Photo of WSLYH

WSLYH

• 156 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • very pissed

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of SEAMANALAN

SEAMANALAN

• 986 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I already did so, & am glad I did. Trend also penalizes loyal customers by charging more to renew than to buy new.
Photo of phil.hansen

phil.hansen

• 202 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Consider going to your online account to see if they still have an older device listed to you. I did and after deleting the device, I no longer receive  multiple renewal notices.
Photo of WSLYH

WSLYH

never thought of that...i'll give it a try.
Photo of WSLYH

WSLYH

i 'm back...didn't work. i'll put up with it for another year and then get another different security soft ware.
Photo of phil.hansen

phil.hansen

• 202 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Sorry that it did not work for you.
Photo of TM_Kree

TM_Kree, Official Rep

• 2,802 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Hi WSLYH and phil.hansen,

We do apologize for that negative experience that you had with us. The normal scenario is that the remaining subscription months should automatically be carried over. However, if a new serial number is given, the old serial number will prompt for a renewal notice. 

Also, there are some pop-ups that refer to promotional discount that we have which you can take advantage of, you may opt out from receiving the pop-ups by unsubscribing from it. 

You can open the email you received and at the bottom, you will see the options to unsubscribe. 

Regards,
^Kree
Photo of WSLYH

WSLYH

ok...so how do i remove the old serial number so that i do not get reminders to renew???
Photo of TM_Joemar

TM_Joemar, Alum

• 3,550 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Hi WSLYH.

Old licenses cannot be removed from your account. But rest assured that you won't be receiving any reminders to renew the old license if you have already unsubscribed to it.

Regards,
Joemar