Portal to see activity on devices and spot any problems

• Idea
  • Updated 1 month ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: google images not blocked

You should create an online portal so i can see what the kids are doing with their deivce in real time, see what sites they visit and mark any that should be blocked that arent - everyone can feed back to you and you can update the blocking.

Also means parents can see if protection is working by seeing the sites they visit
Photo of petesinbox

petesinbox

• 170 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of petesinbox

petesinbox

currently i have no idea if little jimmy is on stuff he shouldnt or bypassed the security somehow (ie. no data being reported means hes hacked it!)
Photo of petesinbox

petesinbox

Also, alert me if protection is tampered with.
Photo of TM_Joemar

TM_Joemar, Official Rep

• 3,020 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Hi petesinbox,

Trend Micro can only list those websites which are blocked. You can view it from the logs on the Trend Micro main console.

Regarding the portal that you are referring to. Right now, Trend Micro doesn't have that feature. However, the browser that your kid is using has a list of history and recently visited websites. You can use that to check if your kid is accessing websites that he shouldn't.

Regards,
Joemar
Photo of petesinbox

petesinbox

Hi where is the console?  Ive logged in and cant see anything online, just location details

thanks
Photo of TM_Joemar

TM_Joemar, Official Rep

• 3,020 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Hi petesinbox,

The main console can be opened by double-clicking on the Trend Micro icon on your desktop.

You may also check this page for details:
Using the Security Report feature of Trend Micro Security

Regards,
Joemar

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.