outer_AMSP_ClientLibrary.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error - Error status 0xc000012f

• Problem
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • In Progress
OS Windows 10 Pro - 64 bit
Intel Core2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93 GHz
Trend Micro Maximum Security

I'm getting this error "outer_AMSP_ClientLibrary.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error - Error status 0xc000012f" - how can I fix it?

Thanks
Photo of david.pauline

david.pauline

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of TM_Claudia

TM_Claudia, Employee

• 10,842 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Thank you for contacting us here! Looks like the outer_AMSP_ClientLibrary.dll of Maximum Security is damaged somehow in your computer and a re-install is a good way to make sure everything is reset. Please refer to the following support page to re-install your Maximum Security and check if the problem is resolved. 
Reinstalling the latest version of Trend Micro Security program

Please let us know if the solution works for you. 

Also, as you're a valued subscriber of our premium support service, this is a kind reminder that you can call the Premium Support hotline at any time 24x7 to solve your problems. Please find the premium service phone number in the "Call Premium Support" section on this page - please select your location as New Zealand.

Trend Micro Home Users Community
Photo of david.pauline

david.pauline

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Thank you for providing the link - unforthuately after de-installing Trend Micro Maximum Security and then reinstalling it the problem still exists. Any other ideas?
Photo of TM_Claudia

TM_Claudia, Employee

• 10,842 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Thank you for the reply. I'm sorry that the solution didn't work for you. Regarding this error, here's a Microsoft Community's discussion thread which might solve your problem. Please give it a shot: Windows 10 error status: 0xc000012f

Hope the solution helps!

Trend Micro Home Users Community
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.