Need full download

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
My mom is upgrading from WinXP to Win10, but has a very slow DSL (1.3 Mbit). I want to download the full install here then take it to her. But when I download, all I get is the small installer file, forcing me to do the install to get the full file. Is there a way I can pull the full file down?
Photo of Brian Davidson

Brian Davidson

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of claudiu_botezatu

claudiu_botezatu

• 2,898 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Photo of TM_Claudia

TM_Claudia

• 10,882 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi claudiu_botezatu, thanks for helping out!

Hi Brian Davidson, we've checked your account information and verified that the product you're using is Trend Micro Maximum Security. You may follow the instruction below to download the files needed for installation on your computer:

1.  Download Trend Micro Maximum Security installer here
  2.  Double-click the TTi_11.0_HE_Full.exe to run it. Click Yes when the User Account Control window appears.
  3.  Wait for the installer to extract the files needed for the installation.
  4.  When the installation process starts, click x at the top right corner to cancel the installation.
  5.  Press Windows key + R key to open Run window.
  6.  Copy and paste C:\ProgramData\Trend Micro Installer to Open field, then click OK.
You will find a folder called TTi_11.0_HE_Full_XXXXXXXXXX, which includes the files needed for installation, and you can move the whole folder to your mother's computer.

Hope it helps!

Trend Micro Home Users Community
(Edited)
Photo of Brian Davidson

Brian Davidson

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Claudiu, thanks for the assist this weekend.  The link to that page of downloads was just what I needed.  At the time I was downloading I didn't know exactly what version of Trend my mom had so I downloaded all three.  She is licensed for Trend Micro Internet Security (MR vs HE), and that install worked without a problem yesterday on her new PC.

I've deleted the other two and kept the HE file here to install on my wife's PC, which needs an update under my license.

Once again, thank you for the info.  It was just what I needed!

--Brian

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.