Microsoft, onedrive and office 365 are blocked

• Problem
  • Updated 2 months ago
Whenever I try to open https://login.microsoftonline.com/, chrome says 'this site cant be reached'. I have tried turning off firewall and proxy settings temporarily and chrome still displays the same message. This is the same on Internet explorer and microsoft edge.

- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Series 2-in-1 -7386
- Windows 10 home
- Trend Micro Maximum Security 2019
Photo of Claire

Claire

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of TM_Cha

TM_Cha, Employee

• 1,824 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hi Claire,

Have you tried checking your internet connection? Also, is this the only website that can't be accessed? 
Awaiting your response.

~Cha
Photo of Claire

Claire

I can access most other websites easily. Onedrive does not work, facebook works but it needs to be refreshed after every single screen (it feels like it times out the first time).
Photo of TM_Reine

TM_Reine, Employee

• 1,832 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hi Claire,

Please try to reset your Chrome and check if the issue persist, to do that follow these steps:
  1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More More.
  3. Click History and then History.
  4. On the left, click Clear browsing data.
Since the website is inaccessible on most of your web browsers I would suggest contacting your Internet Service provider just for them to check if this is a connection issue.

- Reine
Photo of Claire

Claire

Every single other website works. I've used multiple different networks and it is only these sites. I followed the steps to reset chrome and it hasn't fixed it.
Thanks, claire
Photo of TM_Kim

TM_Kim, Employee

• 2,552 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Hi Claire,

Can you try to access this site to your other devices? If it works, please try to reset the browser on your computer. Here's how to do it: Resetting your web browser for performance and website redirection issues.

Note: Before resetting your web browsers, we recommend that you back up your favorites/bookmarks.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need more help.

- Kim

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.