Installation issue with Win Server 2008

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Dear Tech Support, I have recently bought the Trend Micro Maximum Security 10 for our small business. Our server runs on Windows Server 2008 Foundation R2. I get an error message when I try to install the program. How can I fix this problem ?? Thanks
Snehal
Photo of snehal

snehal

• 50 Points

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of TM_L

TM_L, Official Rep

• 15,740 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Thank you for asking here! For your question, we are sorry to inform you that the product you purchased is only for Home User like Windows7, Windows 10, Mac OS, etc. Windows Server 2008 Foundation R2 is not included. Here's a support document of System Requirements for Maximum Security for your reference:
System Requirements for Trend Micro Security 10 (2016) - Please refer to Maximum Security section, "Operating System Version"

The good news is, we do have a product for Small Enterprise, and Windows Server 2008 Foundation R2 meets the operating system requirement. The link below is for your reference:
For Small Business

If you have any questions about the product for Small Business of Trend Micro, please do not hesitate to contact our Business Support Center. Here's the contact information:
Contact Support - Choose "Australia and New Zealand"

Please let us know if your question is answered. Thank you!

Trend Micro Home Users Community