They got my information by calling me but I want to know if I can block their website from giving a virus to me. I know they can email me from different addresses. Can I do anything else to protect myself more. And is there anything in the trend micro app settings I should have on.
I'm sorry to hear what happened to you. Regarding your concern below are the things that you can do to prevent what happened from happening again and also to make sure that your account information and your computer are protected.
1. If you have provided your credit card information to them, you have to call your bank and inform them about it to make sure that they won't be able to use it without your permission.
2. You can also use the feature Data Theft Prevention to protect your personal information. Please click this link for more information about it and how to use it.
3. For the email concern, if you don't recognize the email that you received DO NOT OPEN it, just delete it immediately.
4. If you want to block the website, you may add it to the block list. You may click this link for instructions on how to do it.
5. While browsing the internet you might encounter a malicious website, so to make sure that you are protected please enable to Trend Micro Toolbar on your browsers for additional protection. You may click on this link for instructions on how to enable it.