I purchased yesturday, but it shows a 2014 copyright and nothing activated on your sight

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Acknowledged
new version shows up old version
Photo of rdun1

rdun1

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of woodartisan55

woodartisan55, Champion

• 6,662 Points 5k badge 2x thumb

Hi rdun1. If you have your code given at purchase (it should be 20 place alpha numeric) you should be able to at least check, if not download the latest version from here, I believe:

http://downloadcenter.trendmicro.com/index.php?regs=NABU&clk=latest&clkval=4958&lang_loc...

Photo of TM_Jabi

TM_Jabi, Employee

• 6,704 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi rdun1 and welcome to the community! 

Thanks for asking here! 

Have you tried installing the Trend Micro program and used the new serial number already? If not, please click this link to see the steps on how you can do that. 

I hope this helps! 

Should you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to comment below so we can provide our insights and help you.

Have a wonderful day! 

Trend Micro Home Users Community
Photo of rdun1

rdun1

yes, it loaded a 2014 version, the web site on instructions dousnt even exist
Photo of rdun1

rdun1

ps, new version has no serial no#
Photo of TM_VJ

TM_VJ, Employee

• 474 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Hi rdun1,

May I ask, where did you buy the new subscription ? Kindly provide the first four letters of the new purchased subscription so we can check it also the link where you download the program.

By the way the serial number is the same as the activation code. with a format of 4 letters and 16 numbers ( XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX).

(Edited)
Photo of TM_Jabi

TM_Jabi, Employee

• 6,704 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi woodartisan55,

Thank you for sharing your answer to  rdun1's question. We do appreciate your help here in the community!