I have 110 days to go with Internet Security but want to upgrade to Maximum now - can this be done?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
I have 110 days to go with Internet Security but want to upgrade to Maximum now as I now have 5 PC's/Laptops. Can this be done without loosing the 110 days? If yes how?
Photo of nssouzapeters

nssouzapeters

• 70 Points

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of TM_L

TM_L, Official Rep

• 15,740 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi @nssouzapeters, thanks for being a loyal Trend Micro product customer! 

To answer your question, since Internet Security and Maximum Security are two different product editions, their license period cannot be combined. If you renew your Internet Security before your expiry date, your subscription will be automatically extended to the number of years purchased but it will not change product edition. 

If you will like to protect your more devices with Trend Micro Security, here is our recommendation: 
  1. Purchasing a new license for your other devices.
  2. Upgrading your subscription to Maximum Security when the current license expired.
If you want to upgrade your subscription to Maximum Security when the current license expired, we suggest disabling Auto-Renewal by the following step first.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs) about Auto-Renew - refer to "Disabling or Canceling Auto Renewal"

Then the current license expired, upgrade (purchase) a new license of Maximum Security
http://www.trendmicro.co.uk/products/maximum-security/index.html

Please let us know if you have other questions or encounter any problems at any time. Thank you!

Trend Micro Home Users Community

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.