Welcome to the community!
Console Windows Host itself is an official Windows component and may run on multiple instances. It’s possible that a virus has replaced the real Console Window Host with an executable of its own. To check, please follow the steps below:
1. Open Task Manager then right click on the process then choose Open File Location.
2. Right click on conhost.exe then choose Properties.
3. Click the Digital Signatures tab.
4. Check the Signer of the application if it is Microsoft.
5. If Digital Signatures tab is not shown, please check the location of conhost.exe instead if it is on Windows\System32, the process may not be a virus.
Additionally, you may run a full scan to see if your Trend Micro program detects any malicious software on your computer.
Hope this helps.Trend Micro Home Users Community