How to register my trend micro maximum security 10 so I can claim the cash back offer.

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
How do you register this so that I can claim the cash back offer? Ive had trend micro for last few years and this year when I renewed it I thought I would apply for the cash back offer. It says you have to register it. I cant find how to anywhere. Any help please? thanks.
Photo of donna.luxford

donna.luxford

• 230 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of TM_L

TM_L, Official Rep

• 15,760 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Thanks for contacting us in the new community, and thank you for renewing! Here's the website to claim your cash back offer:
Trend Micro Cash Back (NZ)

Please let me know if you're able to submit the claim successfully. Cheers!

Trend Micro Home Users Community
(Edited)
Photo of donna.luxford

donna.luxford

Hi. I have the site to claim it but what I need to no is how to register it. It won't give you the cash back if it isn't registered. I'm unsure if I have registered it or not. Thanks.
Photo of TM_L

TM_L, Official Rep

Sorry about misunderstanding your request. The registration step is included when you use your new serial number (SN) to install or update your Maximum Security. I did a quick check in our system and looks like you have 1 device already using the new SN, which means the new SN has been registered. You should be able to submit to the cash back site without any problem. Anyway let me know if the claim is processed smoothly.

Photo of donna.luxford

donna.luxford

awesome.  Thank you.
Photo of TM_L

TM_L, Official Rep

You're welcome! Have a nice evening in NZ ;-)
Photo of donna.luxford

donna.luxford

Well what a waste of time.  I did everything correctly and as I try to submit it, it tells me File attachment is too big.  I don't believe it is.  Bit of a have I think.
Photo of TM_L

TM_L, Official Rep

Do you have the URL for the cash back? The URL we provided earlier might not be valid anymore. If you can send me the web site, I'll look into it for you.

If it's due to your receipt file size being too large, there're ways to make it smaller. Let me know what file type you're trying to submit and I can provide some options for you.
Photo of donna.luxford

donna.luxford

The link is  www.cashback.trendmicro.co.nz  I don't know how to make it smaller but its never been a problem before to send pics to other things.  I don't know what file type it is.  I think its jpeg or gif.  All I know is I download pic to comp, then use that........lol.
Photo of donna.luxford

donna.luxford

it even tried telling me that my bank account was not the correct value or something like that.  I had to change the suffix number to 3 digits which my account doesn't have, so there was a couple of glitches.  Makes it very frustrating and not worth doing. 
Photo of TM_L

TM_L, Official Rep

Sorry about the frustrations! We definitely want to make sure you get your cash back!

For making the image smaller than 3.1 MB, you can open Paint in Windows, and find the "Resize" menu option to shrink to 75% or 50% of original size. If there's a glitch on the bank account input form, then let's get you someone to talk to live. Here's the New Zealand toll free number 0800-401-287 on cash back related matters. (phone line available 9.00am–5.30pm AEST Mon.–Fri.)

Let us know if you're able to resolve these issues! Thank you.

Photo of donna.luxford

donna.luxford

It finally worked.  Thank you so much.  I now know how to reduce the size of the image. Havent done that before.  Much appreciated.  I think the bank suffix should be ok.  They wanted 3 digits when its only 01,  so I put 001 .  Its all gone through, so will keep you posted.  many thanks again.  Donna
Photo of TM_L

TM_L, Official Rep

Fantastic! You're very welcome! Yes please keep us posted on the claim processing status ;-)

Linda
Photo of donna.luxford

donna.luxford

My claim has been approved today, so just to wait for money to show now.  :-)
Photo of TM_L

TM_L, Official Rep

Good to hear that your claim has been approved! Please contact us here at any time for any questions or problems in the future. Thank you! :-)

Photo of donna.luxford

donna.luxford

hi  Just thought I would let you know that the "cash back"  hasn't been deposited yet.  Do they normally do it at the very end of the 28 working days?  seems odd it was approved awhile ago.  thanks.
Photo of TM_Claudia

TM_Claudia

• 10,882 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Thank you for asking here. I'm afraid that we have limited information on the specifics of the promotion, and I suggest that you contact our hotline for your inquiries.

The number is 0800 401 287 and the call center open on Monday to Friday, 11am - 7.30pm.

Hope you will receive your Cashback soon!

(Edited)
Photo of donna.luxford

donna.luxford

Thank you.  Interestingly, after I commented on here the $40 was deposited.  :-)  So yah!  Finally got it.  Thank you.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.