Gmail access

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Recently, I can not get MT Password Manger to log into my gmail account. It used to work OK. I'm using windows 10 and Firefox.
I've refreshed Firefox, uninstalled and installed MT Password Manager, turned off Firefox password manager, deleted gmail from MT Password Manager and tried to create a new password for gmail. I can access gmail manually but MT Password Manager does not ask if I want it saved. Please help
Photo of grahamstrout

grahamstrout

• 70 Points

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of TM_Ian

TM_Ian, Employee

• 5,222 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi @grahamstrout and welcome to the community!

Apologies for this issue. You may try to restart the components of your Password Manager by following the steps below:
  • Go to Start menu and type "Diagnostic Toolkit".
  • Open the Password Manager Diagnostic Toolkit.
  • Under Components, click Stop all Components.
  • After 15 seconds, click Start all Components.
  • Retry accessing your account from Firefox.
Also, please provide us the version of your Mozilla Firefox. Lastly, does this only happen on your Gmail account?

We'll wait for your response. Thank you and have a great day! :)
Photo of lrbeducation

lrbeducation

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hello 
Not sure why the Trend Micro responses are coming through to me. Anyway I like the program and Best Buy has Verified that  my annual payment has been made. This will be proven out on the 23rd as that is when my 1st year is done. 
Have a pleasant day,
LB
Photo of TM_Jabi

TM_Jabi

• 7,242 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hello lrbeducation,

Upon checking, you are currently following this thread that's why you also receive an email for every response on this. 

I also checked your post and saw that one of my colleague already sent a reply to you, were you able to read and follow the steps on it? 

Have a lovely day! 

Regards

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.