Error code: #1603, 3002, 0xe01a000c Windows Insiders Preview Build 14352rs1

• Problem
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Error code: #1603, 3002, 0xe01a000c Get this error every time when installing, tried every version including 64bit/32bit. I'm trying too install this on windows 10 insiders preview build 14352rs1 if that helps managed too install it on my other laptop with windows 10 retail version with not one problem at all but not this one same error every time tried installing it about 30 times now can anybody please help me. Chris...
Photo of chrissecker38

chrissecker38

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of TM_Claudia

TM_Claudia, Employee

• 10,842 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Sorry for the late reply. I checked our trouble ticket system and looks like you've been supported by other engineer directly. Hope the error code issue was already resolved.

If the problem persists, you may refer to the link below that addresses this issue:
"Installation Incomplete... Error code: #1603, 3002, 0xe01a000c" appears when installing Trend Micro Security Software

It's quite a few steps to perform, but please do let us know if it solves your error code issue. We'll assist you if you still encounter problems. Thanks!

Trend Micro Home Users Community
Photo of chrissecker38

chrissecker38

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Done all the steps but still the same error code...
Photo of TM_Claudia

TM_Claudia, Employee

• 10,842 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Sorry that the solution didn't work for you. I'm afraid that the issue you're encountering is too complicated to resolve here, so we'd like to suggest you to call our support center directly, where our engineers will be able to work with you to investigate and resolve. You can find the contact info in this pageThank you. 

Trend Micro Home Users Community

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.