Downloading Trend Micro Premium Security 2018 to an android

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Answered
I have the premium Trend Micro package which supports 5 devices. How do I download to an android? I tried emailing the link from my account (on our PC) to the phone but I kept being sent through Google store and being offered a free trial, not the software we've bought. When I tried logging into our account via the phone's browser there was no download option. I keep going round in circles.
Photo of sfergo

sfergo

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of TM_Jabi

TM_Jabi, Employee

• 7,242 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hello sfergo and welcome to the community! 

Thanks for asking here and let me help you on this matter.

You can use the link below so you can learn how to download, install and activate the Trend Micro program on different platforms, for your case, you can click on For Android to see the detailed steps on how you can install it on your device. 
Downloading, installing and activating the programs bundled with Trend Micro Security (Protecting other devices using an active subscription)

To check if the app has been activated properly, you can check the expiry date on the bottom part of the console, if it is on trial, you may try to check the steps on the link below. 
Activating Mobile Security for Android using an existing Trend Micro Account

I hope this helps.

Please keep us posted of any updates. 

Have a wonderful day! 

Trend Micro Home Users Community
Photo of sfergo

sfergo

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thanks, that worked beautifully. I needed the second link because the first didn't give the option of using an existing account. Both android devices I added required me to set up a free, temporary account first. Cheers
Photo of TM_Kaye

TM_Kaye, Employee

• 2,440 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Hello @sfergo

You are welcome and it's nice to know that everything is working again. We would like to know if there will be anything else we can help you with. 

Please do feel free topost questions or report issues here in this community in the future.

All the best,
Trend Micro Home Users Community