Continuous Protection Plan annoying daily pop-ups

• Problem
  • Updated 1 month ago
How do you disable the almost daily pop-ups of this Continuous Protection Plan crap?  I have a 3 year subscription I don't need to be HARASSED daily because I don't see the need to put my credit card in.  I purchased the product the least you can do is make it so this crap doesn't bother me constantly.

Considering seeing a lawyer friend of mine about a class action lawsuit on this since I'm not the first to bring this up and all of the other posts are "solved" without being solved.  You shouldn't have to be constantly bugged about "Continuous Protection Plan" when you have a multi-year or even a single year on a new subscription.  I can see if there was a couple of weeks left but this is ridiculous in every way.

FIX IT
Photo of jason

jason

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • ANGRY

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of TM_Kree

TM_Kree, Official Rep

• 1,750 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hi jason,

Welcome to the Trend Micro Community.

Thank you for your ongoing support and for your feedback. I will pass this on to ensure better customer service in future.  

This pop-up warning is about turning on Automatic Renewal on your subscription to ensure continuous coverage, though it shouldn't be that often. We will investigate on this. Should you still have concerns, let me know so that we can call you.

Regards,
Kree :) 
(Edited)
Photo of jason

jason

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Yes my concern is that the pop-up should NOT BE THERE in the first place!  Especially when I currently have 1080 days left on my subscription

Photo of TM_Kree

TM_Kree, Official Rep

• 1,750 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Yes, I got you. I understand it shouldn't be there. I already reported it. I'll keep you posted.

^Kree
(Edited)