Can't load win.10, incapibile with TM Internet security 2008

• Problem
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • In Progress

TM internet sec. 2008 is preventing win.10 from loading on my system. I have win 7 and TM Max security 2016. I removed TM jnt. sec. 2008, still can't load win.10. my sys. meets all requiremt. Need to disab. TM int. secur. 2008....HOW... lja2@att.net... Desktop amd Laptop

Photo of lja2

lja2

• 70 Points

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of TM_Claudia

TM_Claudia, Employee

• 10,822 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Sorry to hear that you're encountering this issue. Regarding to your situation, we suspect that Internet Security 2008 was not uninstalled completely in your computers. Please follow the steps in support page below to uninstall it by using the Diagnostic Toolkit:
Uninstalling Trend Micro Security and older programs using the Diagnostic Toolkit 
(See "Older Programs (2010 Version And Below)" and "Having Problems Removing Trend Micro?" sections)

After uninstalled Internet Security 2008, please let us know if you can upgrade to Windows 10 successfully.

For your reference, you can install the latest version of Maximum Security (10.0) in new Windows 10 OS by following the online doc below:
Get ready for Windows 10 by upgrading Maximum Security to the latest version

Also, as you're a valued subscriber of our premium support service, just a kind reminder that you can utilize our premium support which includes 24x7 phone support exclusively for you. Please find the premium service phone number in the "Call Premium Support" section in this page

Thank you.

Trend Micro Home Users Community