Annoying alerts telling me that everything is okay

• Question
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • Answered
Is there anyway to stop those pesky Trend onscreen notifications? They are constant and VERY frustrating. There is nothing more aggravating than trying to watch youtube or netflix with these stupid messages saying "facebook has been cleared" or something like that after updates have taken place. 
These go over the programs that I am trying to watch, rather than just show in the notification menu. I have tried to disable all notifications but still getting constant messages like these at inconvenient time. 
I would have trusted Trend to do its work, and leave a small notification if there was some attention required, but do not need constant reminders to say that everything is okay. I am ready to uninstall and pay for another provider who is not so stupidly invasive.
Photo of gollumsmeegle

gollumsmeegle

• 70 Points

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of TM_Cha

TM_Cha, Employee

• 610 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Sorry to hear about your experience, gollumsmeegle.

May I know in what device are you getting these on-screen notifications? If possible, you can provide a screenshot of the exact message that you are getting whenever you are watching on youtube and Netflix for us to further help you on this. Here's the link for the instructions in taking screenshots

~Cha

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.