100% Disk Space Usage

• Problem
  • Updated 3 months ago
You still have not solved this issue with Windows 10/ Google Chrome. I use chrome and the disk space shoots up to 100%. I see this has been an ongoing issue with other users meaning you don't actively work on your product. I will not be purchasing because of your lack of support on issues with your product.
Photo of RamontaLUniversal2348

RamontaLUniversal2348

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • Frustrated

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of TM_X

TM_X, Official Rep

• 9,366 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi RamontaLUniversal2348

I'm sorry to hear of your experience. Have you noticed what were the computer's activities when the disk usage reached 100%? Is it during Windows update, Trend Micro update/scan? These activities may be causing high disk usage. Can you please provide us a screenshot of your task manager, disk usage arranged from highest to lowest?

^X
It's during regular use of the computer as I said when I open Google chrome. It's not scanning or doing anything but just sucking up disk space. Again, I'm not the only one who has had this issue with your product. The actual running of your product consumes too much disk space.
Photo of TM_X

TM_X, Official Rep

• 9,366 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
We try to gather as much as data that we can (especially different computer environment conditions) so that our Product Team can further look into these reports. Can you please run the hotfix from this link and let us know the result?

Slow Computer Performance 

^X
Photo of SEAMANALAN

SEAMANALAN

• 876 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I have asked this before & never received an answer.  I downloaded Chrome when it first came out & spent the next month getting rid of it.  Many sites try to ram Chrome down your throat, & I have no idea why anyone would want it.
because it's a simple browser that ties in to all the accessories of Google which work well for businesses and school. Microsoft Edge and its Internet explorer as well as Firefox have to much going on and slow down computers. It just needs to be a web browser all that other stuff and features is junk.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.