1-855-624-7464 pop up

• Problem
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • In Progress
I have trend micro and ran a scan nothing came up but I have the 1-855-624-7464 pop up and cannot access the internet. I've tried to delete the files but cannot find them.
Photo of pomichter

pomichter

• 70 Points

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of TM_Claudia

TM_Claudia, Employee

• 10,842 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Thanks for letting us know this issue. The popped up message you're seeing is most likely not due to an malware infection, and it is usually displayed after a web link has been clicked or a free software has been installed. For your reference, here's a related FAQ we posted in community: [FAQ] Seeing BSOD full screen message, what to do

Though the screen messages might differ, the scam techniques are quite similar. If you were surfing on the web, you can ignore the message and close the browser. If the message popped up not from surfing the web, as you're a valued subscriber of our premium support service, we would like to recommend you to utilize our premium support which includes 24x7 phone support and online remote services to quickly resolve your problems. Please find the premium service phone number in the "Call Premium Support" section in this page.

Thank you.

Trend Micro Home Users Community

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.