Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 35
Photo of wez.debono
Mobile security is running in the background
I've recently had an update with the Mobile Security app on my Android phone and it always shows me this notification that says "Mobile S...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of uniquemaw
unable to log on to my password manager
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of lbmcc1
Intel Scam
I have Trend Maximum Security installed could you please tell me if Trend has done an update patch for the latest Intel scam or do I ne...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of kwall
Spam@cs.trendmicro.com randomly stopped accepting email spam reports this week
Submit anonumous data to Trend Micro Online Filtering Service. Spam@cs.trendmicro.com randomly stopped accepting these email reports thi...
  • 3 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of jasninder2000
I am unable to install trend Micro Maximum Security2018. I keep on getting back this message Installation Incomplete
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of tony.w
Impossible to turn off Auto Renew !!
I have been going around in circles for the past hour trying to turn OFF the auto renew on a mobile product. I have managed to do it on...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of amtaylor
How to transfer my license to a new computer?
I just got a new tower and moniter installed last evening and I still have Trend Mirco subscription left on my old computer till sometime...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of tnavan4997
need to cancel trend micro software
want to cancel trend micro software account
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of btrev
spyware was detected on my computer but I see no removal of it , simply "detected" What gives?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of lyeclan6
why are you selling old antivirus hardware for this year 2017
Hi i have just purchased trend micro for another year & uninstalled last years trend & my computer is telling me it is old and will not ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of judy.palmer1
adding additional folders to folder shield
Have added My Documents to the folder shield but can't seem to add anything else...it just seems to replace what I had already added.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of timolawless
access violation at address 0040AE7F
Each time I open Firefox browser I get a pop up window that says "Access violation at address 0040AE7F in module 'Control Center.exe'. Re...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Wwalruss1
Installation of Virus Removal Service
I just installed Trend Micro Maximum Security, with the Virus Removal Service. I had no problem installing the Maximum Security, but how...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Senior 1
II have Trend Micro on my IPAD air 2 but today a phishing email got through.. What am I doing or not doing wrong? Be kind I am a senior
I Trend Micro installed on my IPAD air 2 but today a phishing email got through.. What am I doing or not doing wrong? Be kind I am a senior
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of svbollin
How do I cancel the autorenewal
give us a phone number damn it !
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of phaney1010
Password Manager problem in Google Chrome
Unable to Help with Your PasswordsThere is currently an issue with some Chrome browsers, which we are investigating now. We will automa...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of dearinga1
My C drive is running out of space
My C drive is running out of space because of Trend Micro log files. the C drive is 453gb and the folder C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\AMS...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of lainslie9
Renewal requires new purchase and installation
All I wanted to do was to renew the license for the product I have. But when I clicked the renew popup window, my only option was to buy ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of carynb68
How do I disable load of Trend Micro from within Windows 10 safe mode?
Just updated my Trend Micro (it stalled for almost a month, thinking I wasn't connected to the internet), and now I can't boot into Windo...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of mpreid28
I recieved a message to contact Trend because of an error - 0x90000000
Seems that this couldnt be installed and I was advise dto contact Trend Micro. Please tell me what I need to do. Thank you
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged