Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 120
Photo of Sam
High levels of disk activity of 'Trend Micro Anti-Malware Solution Platform'
For several weeks, I have been experiencing periods of time on my Windows 10 Professional 64-bit PC, where the ‘Trend Micro Anti-Malware ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of robert
i want to delete a very old version of trend micro
Windows Update fails saying I need to delete "Trend Micro Internet Security 2009". I have removed every occurrence of "trend micro" in t...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of crousect
Trend Micro must be reinstalled every three weeks or won't update
The program downloads the update and then starts to install. Eventually it returns the message connect to internet to update.You then aft...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of gordonloxton
Cash Back Offer
I recently renewed my subscription with the $50 cash back offer I have tried numerous times to make the $50 claim but when you submit the...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of algarve
TM macht keine Viren Updates
hallo, wie oft macht TM Maximum Virenbank-Updates in 24 Stunden.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of grammyhildebrand
How do I cancel my Trend Micro Account?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of kmil2560
MAPS or directions
I am trying to connect to google maps or "whereis" for directions and no maps are showing - I cannot see any exceptions in the security r...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of jamiecarper
Trend micro toolbar extension for Safari is not appearing in the preferences extension menu.
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of jimbo194177
Password Manager
I think the password manager is either very complicated, or so simple (doubt it) that i don't get it. There really should be a paragraph ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of andrewjohnbaskin
I can only watch downloaded Netflix content when Trend Micro is disabled. Why is this?
Netflix
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of jlpostmaster
PAYID (Instant transfer) from mobile app NAB) But the mobile trend micro keeps scanning and flashing and wont let me put in the PAYID
Hi Trying to use PAYID (Instant transfer) from mobile app National Australia Bank) But the mobile trend micro keeps scanning and flashing...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of 88155467
恶意网站麻烦入库
恶意网站不拦截麻烦入库http://drama-cool.me/
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of 88155467
Phishing website Anti-Virus software does not intercept trouble warehousing
Phishing website Please enter the library hxxp://qqfeicaa.v.hosturl.net/039-02239213jieyi/687201.shtml.htm
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of kpb1014
Security? Or not?
Every time I go to pay a bill on my banking website, it says it is not protected and I need to turn off the security.  That is ridiculous...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of angandrob
Trend Blocked Update to Hidden City game
Hidden City Hidden Object Adventure today had an update via Microsoft Store. Trend decided the update was a virus and blocked it, and cau...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of jvhoelz
I tried to enter a new Master Email and pushed a wrong button. How can I start over after I have learned how to use it? Help -
I have just made and tried to install a new master password. I evidently checked a wrong box and there are a lot of unprotected passwor...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of TenrikDarkmane
Full Scan isn't Full
When I do a manual, full, scan, it doesn't scan the full computer any more. It used to take almost 3 hours to do a full scan, now it tak...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of vickicarll
Bug Splat Removal
How do I remove BUG SPLAT that installs every time I start the computer. I have had an email back from Ron Ramos from your support team a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of syazlan
Can't run Roblox game
After installing Trend Micro Maximum Security (TMMS), I can't run Roblox game from my computer. I have to stop TMMS in order to get the g...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of eddie
outlook 2016 become hang after install Trend Micro AV
outlook 2016 become hang after install Trend Micro AV
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved