Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 89
Photo of Jim
Windows Defender security conflict with TM Max Security.
Windows defender keeps giving me warning notifications? What am I supposed to do? I have a Dell-i7-8900 Core i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz. 16GB ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of wez.debono
Mobile security is running in the background
I've recently had an update with the Mobile Security app on my Android phone and it always shows me this notification that says "Mobile S...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of ircil56
Nearly Constant 100% Disk Usage For Several Days on PC (Trend File MBG.db)
* Nearly constant 100% disk usage for several days. * Reboots don't help. * Top file being written as per Resource Monitor under System...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of jeff.signor
ALL email is being returned as undeliverbale w/ the following error: [0x80004005-0x00000b22-0x00000501] Can anyone help?
Is "script blocking" the cause of the email error I am receiving when trying to send? ALL email is being returned as undeliverbale w/ the...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of jameseolm
doesn't load at startup
trend micro doesn't load at startup
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of oboyle
Google Chrome is running extremely slow because of Trend Micro...
This is not the first time this issue has happened over the many years of my using Trend Micro as my internet security software. Once a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of wheatens444
it takes too long to load when i first turn on my computer
it is taking longer and longer for trend protection to start when I start my computer- also at times it will say computer is protected an...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of jwbacin
won't update.
Keep getting a pop-up that says that the application is out-of-date, and needs to be updated, but, when I click on the "Update Now" butto...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of saras_gr
Firefox and trend micro conflict
I am using maximum security 2018 (12.0.1226) and I have come across an issue with TM and firefox. Everything was working great and firefo...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of ptownley
Protection Disabled Message
When using the computer I get a notification that says Protection Disabled please restart. we have done this several times and are still...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of lrod2444
How do i talk to agent
Computer slow, no access to mail
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Torey M
Trend Micro blocks my credit card information when paying bills, purchacing online and address changes
I have been a Trend Micro customer for many years. My present subscription is not the same as previous subscriptions. Every time I try ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Barry McGhan
Trend blocks my registry cleaner Registry First Aid. Please check with appesteem.com to see if they have changed their status for RFA.
blocking new RFA update
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of crmrdmstr
trend blocks out going transactions. But doesn't allow me to ID to whom
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of debylan2010
Here we go again.... Trend was not turned on when I started up my LapTop.
I went to check on the status of my account & it shows all is working, however it is not. My email is not being checked & it WAS YESTERDA...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of JLB01
Trend Micro randomly taking up 20+ MB/s of disk space?
Before I begin, here is my system information:Computer Information:    Manufacturer:  Dell Inc.    Model:  Inspiron 5537    Form Factor: ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of David Anderson
I get a 6:30 AM alarm every day, from out of the blue, unless phone is in Safe Mode.
Is it possible that one of my cell phone apps has been hacked? I get a 6:30 AM alarm every day, from out of the blue, unless phone is in ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of rawlinsondave
Trend Micro will not update.
I have attempted to manually update Trend Micro security with no effect. It is 3 days past the last update, software signals a need to co...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of RichOnTheLI
PC and Internet Issues being caused by Trend Micro Software
For the past couple of days, I've noticed my PC and Internet to be running really slow. After playing around with the computer, I think t...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of chalen
every time I try to load this subscription to my tablet - message is - unable to reach trend micro try later
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress