Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 71
Photo of chalen
every time I try to load this subscription to my tablet - message is - unable to reach trend micro try later
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Stropenhagen
Age of Empires Definitive Edition
Age of Empires Definitive Edition  The game will not play and I have looked everywhere for the folder with the game in it to allow it. my...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of TomY
No Cookies Found!
My concern is that lately Trend Micro has not found any cookies that could pose problems! Does TM continue to check for cookies? I've not...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of pnk2525
Suspicious startup looks like Trend Micro
I get a startup message that looks sort of like Trend Micro. Is it really malware? Will you identify the source for me? Unable to find ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of lcm2122433
Hidden viruses or other malware/Cmd popups
Hello, I seem to be having a problem with random popups of cmd for a split second that runs data that is too fast to read out. So, Being ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of robert
i want to delete a very old version of trend micro
Windows Update fails saying I need to delete "Trend Micro Internet Security 2009". I have removed every occurrence of "trend micro" in t...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Patsb123
Why is TM shutting off my wi fi?
Wi fi being turned off with no notification. Phone tells me TM has shut it off.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of lesterm
Closing an old account?
I have two accounts and can't seem to merge them. How do I go about closing the redundant account, so that I do not keep getting emails ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of wez.debono
Mobile security is running in the background
I've recently had an update with the Mobile Security app on my Android phone and it always shows me this notification that says "Mobile S...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of PAPASHADETREE
recieving the following ERROR every few minutes:
Recieving the following ERROR every few minutes: ERROR LOADING EXTENSION, failed to load extension from C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TMID...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of istanford58
System mechanic
I have system mechanic on my comp. and use it quite often it seems to have a compatibility issue with trend micro. I do not want to remov...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of cookiespm1
Lately I've been getting tabs that open behind my facebook page.How can I prevent this happening?
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of info
How do I stop a particular clients emails being blocked?
Every time a particular client emails me their email gets blocked/removed. How do I stop theis happening? ie- how do I add their email ad...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of nwigston
Is the Trend search engine up-to-date?
I have had Trend maximum Security for about 4 years. I bought a new computer with windows 10 and quickly had malware on it causing the in...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of randdeck
HEU_CDPLCEXT
This virus was reported yet does not appear on your website. How is this possible? Microsoft Software Removal tool did not flag the suppo...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of sperrin
Scann stopped on process 38% because pwmsvc.exe
Hi every, day the scann is stopped on process 38% because pwmsvc.exe = Pass word manager what do I have to do in order to fix it ? t...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of samurai824
Win10 Fall Creator issue w/'home' version of TM AV+ 2018 Edition?
I'm rather worried about the Windows 10 Fall Creator Update causing problems on my 6-month old home laptop(which recently had it's HDD re...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of agrumney
windows 10 require program updates from an admin account
the standard account may not have the needed creditials and the update may fail I had to switch to my admin account to get the update to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Tom Emmelot
Language missing
Hi team, i did now  several downloads of TM Max security 12 version, but the problem is that if i start to install i got only 5 languag...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of yozutemiz
Turkish language support
I've been using your program for 3 years. Version 2017 was working in Turkish. I updated it to version 2018. No Turkish language support...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered